Kirkland Foam minoxidil for men hair growth remedies is not typically sold in a one month supply but in a box as a 6 month supply. However, we offer the product by the bottle to make it affordable to our customers. We simply open one of our Kirkland Foam 6 month product boxes and sell the bottles individually as a service to our clients so they can continue to use minoxidil as a cure for baldness at cheap prices. Even though the bottles are not in its original box, we guarantee them to be brand new, fresh, and unused.
Although its not the leading brand, Kirkland minoxidil is probably the most popular alternative to Rogaine. It is definitely just as effective since the active ingredient is the same. The biggest differences in regards to Kirkland Foam and Rogaine Foam is the price. This is a great cure for baldness at a tremendous discount compared to other minoxidil foam products. There may be slight differences in the inactive ingredients, however, any differences in inactive ingredients wont make the effectiveness any less because the minoxidil is the ingredient responsible for regrowing your hair. You must use the product to make sure you dont have a negative reaction. If you do develop a negative reaction such as an itchy or irritated scalp then it is advised to stop usage of the product.
PRODUCT: One 2.11 oz cans (can only and not in regular packaging) of Kirkland Foam UNSCENTED minoxidil 5% for men.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Minoxidil 5%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: butane, butylated hydroxytoluene, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, dehydrated alcohol, isobutane, lactic acid, polysorbate 60, propane, purified water, stearyl alcohol.
USE: Male cure for baldness, to regrow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only), see pictures inside label.
- apply a half a capful of Kirkland Foam 2 times a day to the scalp in the hair loss area.
- massage Kirkland Foam into scalp with fingers, then wash hands well.
- see enclosed booklet for complete directions on how to use.
- using more or more often will not improve results.
- continued use is ncessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again.
- For external use only.
- For use by men only. Not for use by women.
- Extremely flammable. Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
DO NOT USE KIRKLAND FOAM:
- you are a woman.
- your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical solution is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- you have no family history of hair loss.
- your hair loss is sudden and /or patchy.
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss.
- you are under 18 year of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
- you use other medicines on the scalp.
WHEN USING KIRKLAND FOAM MINOXIDIL:
- do not apply on other parts of the body.
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months brofe you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
STOP KIRKLAND FOAM USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF:
- chest pain, rapid hearbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs.
- sudden, unexplained wight gain occurs.
- you hands or feet swell.
- scalp irritaion or redness occurs.
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs.
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months.
- hair growth has been shown in a clinical study of men (mostly white) aged 18-49 years who used it for 4 months.
- see hair loss pictures on side of product box carton.
- before use, read all information on package and enclosed leaflet.
- keep the package. It contains important information.
store at 20-25 degrees celcius (68-77 degrees farenheit)
- contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose the Kirkland Foam male pattern baldness cure bottle to heat or store at temperature above 120 degrees farenheit.
No warranty nor returns.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!