Kirkland Minoxidil topical solutions are great products for thinning hair. Many people dont care about name brands because they know the ingredients are same and the product is just as effective on their thinning hair. There are a lot of people making the switch to Kirkland minoxidil due to the tremendous savings involved, especially in the downturn in the economy. There are a lot of comparisons between the product and Rogaine topical solution and although Rogaine is the brand you see on television, it appears that much of the hair loss community has no problem using Kirkland which is the cheaper brand. Buy your one year supply of Kirkland Minoxidil today to take advantage of the cheaper price in larger supplies.
PRODUCT: Two boxes with each box containing six 2 fluid oz (60mL) bottles of Kirkland Signature Extra Strength Minoxidil. Each bottle is a one month supply, thus making a 12 month supply. One child resistant dropper applicator is contained in each box. Information booklet on how to use and obtain best results.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Minoxidil 5%
PURPOSE: Mens hair growth products for thinning hair.
- Apply one mL of Kirkland Minoxidil with dropper 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area.
- Using more or more often will not improve results.
- Continued use of Minoxidil is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again.
WARNINGS: For external use only. For use by men only. Flammable, keep away from fire or flame. Ask a doctor if you have heart disease. May be harful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding. Keep yout of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
DO NOT USE KIRKLAND MINOXIDIL IF:
- You are a woman.
- Your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil hair growth product topical solution is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- You have no family history of hair loss.
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss.
- You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
- You use other medicines on the scalp.
WHEN USING THIS HAIR GROWTH PRODUCT:
- Do not apply on other parts of the body.
- Avoide contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
- It takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
STOP USE OF KIRKLAND MINOXIDIL HAIR GROWTH PRODUCTS AND ASK A DOCTOR IF:
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs.
- Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs.
- Your hands or feet swell.
- Scalp irritation or redness occurs.
- Unwanted facial hair growth occurs.
- You do not see hair regrowth in 4 months.
-See hair loss pictures on side of this carton.
- Before use, read all information on carton and enclosed booklet.
- Keep the carton. It contains important information.
- Hair regrowth has not been shown to last longer than 48 weeks in large clinical trials with continuous treatment with 5% minoxidil topical solution for men.
- In clinical studies with mostly white men aged 18-49 years with moderate degrees of hair loss, 5% minoxidil topical solution for men provided more hair regrowth than 2% minoxidil topical solution.
- Store at controlled room temperature 20 to 25 degrees C.
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: alcohol, propylene glycol, purified water.
No warranty nor returns available.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!