Rogaine for men is the most widely known and used hair loss product in the world. What new users really want to know is, Does Rogaine Foam work? We would have to say the product does work based on the many clinical studies that have been done as well as the thousands of reviews that we have seen online as well as personally received. Of course, the product should be used as directed and using it for at least 4 months before deciding if it works for you. As far as Rogaine results, it varies from person to person. Positive reviews states that it slowed or stopped their hair loss, while others stated they also experienced hair growth as well. Of course not every product works for everyone so you will hear negative reviews stating the product didnt help them. However, a very lhigh percentage of the the minoxidil results are positive wo what have you got to lose by trying Rogaine Foam for men.
PRODUCT: Box contains (4) 2.11 oz cans of Rogaine Foam for men hair growth treatment containing 5% Minoxidil. Each can is a 1 month supply for a total supply for 4 months.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Minoxidil 5%
USE: To regrow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only), see pictures inside label.
- apply a half a capful of Rogaine for men 2 times a day to the scalp in the hair loss area.
- massage Hair Loss Treatment into scalp with fingers, then wash hands well.
- see enclosed booklet for complete directions on how to use.
- using Hair Loss Treatment more or more often will not improve results.
- continued use of Rogaine Foam is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again.
- For external use only.
- For use by men only. Rogaine Foam is NOT for use by women.
- Extremely flammable. Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If Rogaine Foam Hair Loss Treatment is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
DO NOT USE IF:
- you are a woman.
- your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical solution is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- you have no family history of hair loss.
- your hair loss is sudden and /or patchy.
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss.
- you are under 18 year of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
- you use other medicines on the scalp.
WHEN USING ROGAINE FOR MEN:
- do not apply on other parts of the body.
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
- it takes time for Hair Regrowth. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. Rogaine Foam Hair Loss Treatment will not work for all men.
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF:
- chest pain, rapid hearbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs.
- sudden, unexplained wight gain occurs.
- you hands or feet swell.
- scalp irritaion or redness occurs.
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs.
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months.
No warranty nor returns available.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!