When you ask someone what brand has the best hair loss products they will most likely say Rogaine. Whether you are bald or not, you've probably heard of Rogaine. Its the brand everyone sees and knows about so naturally that will be the most common answer. They are the leading brand and most know it as the best hair loss product due to their marketing efforts. Its the brand most first time buyers will purchase when in need of a hair loss product. But which product should you use, Rogaine Foam or the liquid topical solution? Are there even differences?
The liquid topical solution is the original minoxidil solution to be approved by the FDA. It came out well before Rogaine Foam. However, both are known to work in regards to treating pattern baldness. Even though both are effective minoxidil products they do have their differences which are outlined below:
PRODUCT: Box contains (3) 2 fluid oz bottles of Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Topical Hair Loss Product. Each bottle is a 1 month supply, for a total supply of 3 months. One child resistant dropper applicator.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Minoxidil 5%
USE: To Regrow Hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only), see pictures inside label.
- apply 1 ml of hair loss solution with dropper 2 times a day to the scalp in the hair loss area.
- massage hair loss solutions into scalp with fingers, then wash hands well.
- see enclosed booklet for complete directions on how to use.
- using more or more often will not improve results.
- continued use is ncessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again.
- For external use only.
- For use by men only. Not for use by women.
- Extremely flammable. Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
DO NOT USE ROGAINE HAIR LOSS PRODUCTS IF:
- you are a woman.
- your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical solution is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- you have no family history of hair loss.
- your hair loss is sudden and /or patchy.
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss.
- you are under 18 year of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
- you use other medicines on the scalp.
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR HAIR LOSS:
- do not apply Rogaine on other parts of the body.
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months brofe you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
STOP USE OF ROGAINE HAIR LOSS PRODUCTS AND ASK A DOCTOR IF:
- chest pain, rapid hearbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs.
- sudden, unexplained wight gain occurs.
- you hands or feet swell.
- scalp irritaion or redness occurs.
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs.
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months.
No warranty nor returns available.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!